Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined

Description
I am trying to use 1.9.6 version of web SDK to integrate in a react application.I am passing the meeting config to initialise the call. The call is getting initialised but upon joining the call,it is throwing an error which says “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toString’ of undefined”.Can you help me with this.

Error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toString’ of undefined
Which Web Client SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone 12]
  • Browser: [e.g. Chrome]
  • Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @anushnaik7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please send a screenshot - without PII - of how you are calling init() and join(). I’ll use that to look into this.

Thanks,
Max

Hey, i got that query solved.
I have one more question, can we customise the zoom call meeting UI settings such as disabling the attendee’s access to end the meeting.Only the host would have the control to the end the meeting and join other people as well

Hey @anushnaik7,

Unfortunately, the current version of the Web SDK doesn’t support customization of the UI. However, we plan to add this in the future.

In the meantime, you can try hiding buttons with custom CSS and JS just be sure to test to ensure that visual and functional issues aren’t introduced.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.