Web SDK CDN not working - all the buttons are not clickable

Description
We’re using Web SDK 1.8.1 to build the meeting page. The functions are working and the meeting started as expected. However the page is totally freeze and non of the buttons are clickable. The audio is also not working.

Error
All the buttons do not have any response after click. Audio is not working, we can’t hear others and other cannot hear us. Participants is showing correct number and if someone chats it also has a popup but the button is still not working.

Which version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)

1. init the SDK
    ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib(‘https://dmogdx0jrul3u.cloudfront.net/1.8.1/lib’, ‘/av’);
    ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib(‘https://source.zoom.us/1.8.1/lib’, ‘/av’);
    ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
    ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk();
    const zoomMeeting = document.getElementById(“zmmtg-root”);

2. init the meeting
    ZoomMtg.init({
    leaveUrl: meetConfig.leaveUrl
    })

3. join the meeting
    ZoomMtg.join({
    signature: signature,
    apiKey: meetConfig.apiKey,
    meetingNumber: meetConfig.meetingNumber,
    userName: meetConfig.userName,
    passWord: meetConfig.passWord,
    success: (success) => {
    console.log(success)
    },
    error: (error) => {
    console.log(error)
    }
    })

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

1. browserInfo: “Chrome/86.0.4240.111”
  2. browserName: “Chrome”
  3. browserVersion: “86.0.4240.111”

Additional context
The participant number and chat is updating in real-time. But not sure why all all the buttons are not working at all.

Hey @cj2000s,

Are you seeing any errors in the browser console when clicking on the buttons?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy
No there’s no error at all. After click there’s no response, no console error and no network request.

Hey @cj2000s.

Looking at your screenshot, you have not joined audio. You will need to click the ‘Join Audio’ button before you can hear anyone else, and before they can hear you.

Obviously you cannot do this yet, since your buttons aren’t working. I’m wondering if you have any other HTML elements rendered other than the Zoom interface? If there anything that may be overlayed above the zoom elements?

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @alexmayo
Thanks for your response. I think it might be the HTML rendering issue as well so I remove all our website elements and try the web sample and it’s working now.

However I have another issue that it keep telling me that you have been limit by zoom, verfy recaptcha and try again https:///api/v1/wc/info

Can you please send me the document of how to add recaptcha in the web SDK or how to verify the account?

Hey @cj2000s,

Happy to hear you got the buttons working now! :slight_smile:

For your recaptcha issue, can you please create a new topic and fill out the post template so we have enough information to help?

Thanks for your suggestions @alexmayo! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.