[Web SDK Component View v.2.3.5] How to pass the selected camera (diveceId) for a zoom video component

When initializing Component View (Use Component View), as I understand it, default cameras and microphones are installed. That is, during initialization, I cannot select the desired camera (if I have several) and a microphone. In the demo project, I found a preview page, but it is only available for the Client’s View (GitHub - zoom/sample-app-web: Zoom Web SDK Sample App)

Are there any properties that allow you to set a specific video/audio, as well as set whether I go in with the camera turned on or not?

@1212evgen ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum and sorry for the missed response. At this time, component view does not support the ability to specify a specific video/audio source or to control whether the camera is turned on or off. I appreciate your feedback and think this would be a useful feature. If you are interested, please consider submitting your use case as feedback to be considered for a future release.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best,
Donte