Web SDK - Gallery View Button Not Working

Description
I’ve added the Web SDK client into our web application. I’ve started a meeting in the zoom app and then joined via the browser. Everything works audio/video/chat/participants EXCEPT the ability to click the “View” button in the top right corner AND clicking the three dots that say “More” also does nothing.

Error
I dont see any console errors pop up when clicking on it. I’ve added the output in screenshots. The only error is clicking the “view” button on the top right does nothing. additionally the “more” button with 3 dots does nothing.

Which Web Client SDK version?
@zoomus/websdk”: “1.9.1”

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. install package
  2. .init web sdk package
  3. join meeting

Screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/oJxJFMD

Device (please complete the following information):
in screenshots

Additional context
I remember it working once when i was testing the sdk on my localhost app. Please let me know if theres anything to fix this issue since we have a large zoom webinar coming in a week and I need the gallery view to work for our users that join via the browser! thanks for help :slight_smile:

Hey @erwinrr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. To help narrow down the cause, are you seeing this when testing with the Sample Web App as well or only with your app?

If it’s only with your app, I would use the Sample Web App as a reference to how you can implement the Web SDK. We have other samples as well depending on the framework that you’re using:

Sample React App
Sample Angular App
Sample Vue.js App

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.