Web SDK: Support for Live interpretations

Description
Currently, it seems that the Zoom Web SDK does not support Live Interpretations (whereas the Android/iOS SDKs do support the feature).

Question

• Is there any expected plan to support Live Interpretation for the Web SDK in a coming release?
  • In the absence of such feature, what is the expected behavior of the SDK in case of some speakers speaker English and some other don’t but are supported by an English interpret. What will be the default behavior of the SDK? Will it output the “floor” language (every speaker speaking their original language) or is it possible to default the output to one of the translated language (e.g. English)?

Which version?

Hey @rdorange,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. While we are always working to bring feature parity between our platforms, we do not currently have the Live Interpretation feature on the roadmap for the Web SDK or Web Client. This is something I expect we will add in the future though.

When using the Web SDK, you will hear the original audio without any interpretation.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.