Web SDK - Voice Breaking Issue at Audiences, Missing Gallery View, Signature has Expired issue in Chrome

I am using Zoom SDK Version 1.9.9 in i-Frame where the Participants in the meeting are not able to listen host’s voice clearly and they are also unable to see themselves. Self view is not there. Hand Raise option is given under the participants and it is too difficult to use for the children under 18 who are not aware of that things. Gallery view is not there in Zoom web SDK after integrating it in i-Frame which is a most favourable feature of zoom.

Errors

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://source.zoom.us/1.9.9/lib/webim.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://source.zoom.us/1.9.9/css/bootstrap.css.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Version 1.9.9

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
bG5IQ1MrWll3SjZPT0s2N0Jza0NXZz09:366

Screenshots

Device:

• Device: Dell Laptop
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey @lmssupport,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. First, I’ll note that the Web SDK does not support being displayed in an iframe. Instead, it should be loaded directly on the page.

This is especially true when following our guide on Improving Web SDK Performance which should resolve the Self View issue that you’re having.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @lmssupport,

Thank you for providing more detail on the issues you’re seeing. Unfortunately, those issues are happening because the Web SDK is being displayed in an iframe. Essentially, the browser APIs that the Web SDK relies on aren’t available because of this and it is falling back to less efficient methods.

If you load the SDK directly on the page, instead of within an iframe, and you follow our guide on Improving Web SDK Performance you should see those issues are resolved.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.