Webhook for the "Disable" app event?

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
None - I’m trying to find out if this webhook exists

Description
As an admin of a Zoom account, I can manage an app and see all the account’s users who have installed it. There is an option to “Disable” the app for a specific user. Is there a webhook for this, similar to the app_deauthorized webhook?

Error?
N/A

How To Reproduce

1. As an admin, go to App Marketplace
  2. Click on an app
  3. Click on “Manage” in the left-hand side
  4. For one of the users, click “Disable”
  5. There is no webhook

Hi @tyle00
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
The event you are referring to app. deauthorized is triggered every time a user deauthorizes your app from their account.
Is this what you are looking for?

Hi, thank you for your response. I have the app_deauthorized endpoint working, but it is not triggered in the specific scenario I mentioned in my original post.

Thanks @tyle00
So for this event to be triggered, the app needs to be published in the Marketplace.

@elisa.zoom, are you referring to the app_deauthorized event? It does not need to be published, but only to be the production version. I already have this event implemented and working.

I am not asking about that event, I am asking if one exists for disabling an app for a user. This is similar but different, and it does not seem to be included in the app_deauthorized event.

Blockquote

Ah, I see @tyle00 thanks for sharing that thread, personally, I was not aware of that! but I am going to do some testing on my end to test that behavior.

And about the other event, I do not think that exists right now. But feel free to open up a feature request here:

Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.