Webhook meeting.ended not coming back

Description
We’ve been leveraging the webhooks from Zoom to guide our application to provide particular outputs based on the webhooks received.

We follow the meeting.ended webhook, and as of today, we are not seeing any meeting.ended webhook calls in our log which is causing some issues on our end.

Error
N/A

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
meeting.ended

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
How the stack of webhook calls are looking in our logs for a single meeting. We record all webhook calls that are sent back.

Additional context
N/A

Hey @alex.jezior,

To confirm, are you sending back a 200 OK response after you receive a webhook?

Thanks,
Tommy

Correct, there has been no change there. Just not receiving the webhook at all.

Hey @alex.jezior ,

Related post:

We are looking into the issue and will get back to you.

Thanks,
Tommy

Sounds good. Thank you for your response!

I am seeing in my logs that the webhook stopped coming back as of this morning.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @alex.jezior,

Thanks for the details! Can I ask your app name / id?

Thanks,
Tommy

App name: SA Webook v2 Production

We are experiencing the same issue. The meeting.ended webhooks were very reliable on Saturday, started becoming less reliable on Sunday, and today we have received fewer than 40% of the meeting.ended webhooks that we would expect to receive. In the past hour it may have improved somewhat to close to 50%. It is a big problem for us as well, as we drive a lot of telehealth workflow logic off meeting.ended webhooks. I would also mention that today has been by far the busiest system day in our company’s history, by a factor of 5 times, however our servers are running at 15% CPU and 25% memory today, and our New Relic Browser monitoring does not show any more than the usual small numbers of connection errors, so we don’t believe the problem is on our side. The compelling evidence for this is that we are receiving all of our expected webhooks for meeting.started, .participant_joined, .participant_left, etc. Our app ID is 26WnUtwPTD-kxXQt-d5MBA.

Hey @onemancat,

Thanks for providing these details. We are looking into this asap and will get back to you. (ZOOM-144529)

-Tommy

Hey @onemancat, @alex.jezior,

The issue should be fixed. We had a release early this morning.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Hi there,

We are not receiving webinar.ended events currently, just checking that this bug/fix includes webinar.ended?

The Webhook Call Logs on the UI not showing any webinar.ended logs.

Thanks
Scott

Hey @scottTFFG, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Yes it does include webinar.ended events. We are working on a fix, stay updated here: https://status.zoom.us/

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like