- The webhook for the Participant/Host left meeting & Participant/Host join meeting events don’t seem to be firing.
- When I save an event subscription, the page shows me an error (see attached) but when I refresh the page, the event subscription shows and the app is activated. This is how I created the webhook app in the first place.
No error as message as my server isn’t being hit. But I’m not seeing anything in the webhook call logs. See attached for event subscription save error (this happens on edit as well)
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
- No errors for the event triggers because I’m not seeing them in my server or the webhook call logs.
- Create a webhook app and try to save a new event subscription.
Screenshots (If applicable)
- I’m using a basic flask server to receive the webhook event. This is served locally but the url I provided to the event subscription is through ngrok.