Webhooks are not received

I am also still not receiving meeting start/join/end events through my webhook.

Zoom team,

Meeting started, ended and joined callbacks are not coming through. The issue isnā€™t resolved yet. Since you have listed the issue as resolved. The developers are coming across as liars to our users when we tell them this is an issue on zoomā€™s side. Please please turn the status back to investigating and please investigate.

Thank you.

Iā€™ve just begun seeing some webhooks come through.

Edit: Lots of delay, but at least not totally dead.

Hey @aneisch , @prayag , @uri , @jacobb , @comptonmc_filo , @benmurphy_zoom , @javierlgc , @Zacht ,

Thanks for letting us know, and apologies you are still experiencing the issue. We are continuing to investigate and will update you once it is resolved. We will be updating status.zoom.us shortly.

-Tommy

We are seeing the same issue. Weā€™re getting a few webhook events now, but not nearly everything, and the hooks that are coming in look like they have event times from 5 hours ago.

1 Like

+1, facing the issue for 6-7 hours, donā€™t receive any data at all. I am using JWT app

Hey @zvm , @jmauck ,

Please see the latest updates on https://status.zoom.us/

Thanks,
Tommy

Weā€™re actually also seeing Webhook events with timestamps in the future, which makes no sense. Iā€™ve never seen that before. Only like 8 webhook events have come through all day today, and they all have this ā€œfuture timestampā€ issue.

Hey @learnwithjuni ,

Thanks for letting us know. Please see the latest updates on https://status.zoom.us/

-Tommy

I wish I received my events at least with future timestamps :joy:

We are experiencing the same issue. We are receiving recording events through webhooks. However, we can not receive meeting.started and meeting.ended events or delay multiple hours.

Are there any updates or ETA on a fix? Weā€™re seeing some occasional successful webhooks but if the current situation continues into tomorrow we will have hundreds of very upset customers.

Hi, Can see the status.zoom.us details that webhooks are working normal again.
however my observation is meeting started event is getting received but meeting ended event is not getting received.

Can you please investigate?

We are seeing the same as @sandeep.tendulkar. We are seeing join and leave events, but we are not receiving meeting ended events.

Can we please get an update on this one, as this causes havoc inside of our product and with our customers?

Weā€™re seeing a steady flow of 5 hour delayed meeting.ended webhooks but otherā€™s appear to be on time.

what was the issue for not receiving webhooks?

@tommy
We are also not receiving the meeting.ended webhook event.

Still We are facing issue with webhooks for meeting_ended.

Itā€™s not for all calls but some meetings

If itā€™s helpful, we built a fallback mechanism where anytime we receive a meeting.started webhook for a host user, we check for any ā€œdanglingā€ meetings (i.e. meetings for which we have yet to receive a meeting.ended webhook) for that host user. Then we loop through them calling GET https://api.zoom.us/v2/past_meetings/<uuid> on each. If the meeting has ended, we can get the end datetime from the response. If it has not yet ended, we receive a 404 from the API.