Webhooks are not received

This might be helpful though.

Any update from Zoom?
All other events are being triggered but meeting.ended is not.
This is causing a lot of issues.

Hi @tommy, I can see that the status of all systems in the status dashboard is operational. However, the meetings.ended webhook is still not working.

+1 meetings.ended webhook is still not working for us.
Guys, we are bleeding bad here. Especially because your status says all the functions are operational.

We are also continuing to see 30-40 minute meeting.ended delays. The fix I posted upthread is serving us well.

We are missing meeting.ended across the board. Why is the status page not reflecting this?

When will this issue be resolved since it’s been ongoing for over a day now.

meeting end endpoints are still not working.

Our graphs are looking much better now (y axis in hours)

Hey @uri , @jimig , @ryan , @chirag1 , @kushal1 , @umesh , @kalyan , @pravin , @comptonmc_filo , @sandeep.tendulkar , @benmurphy_zoom , @okan ,

We are currently investigating why the meeting.ended webhooks are not sending, and will be updating the status page shortly.

Thank you all for your patience, and we apologize for the ongoing issue.

In the meantime, please let us know if you start to get the meeting.ended webhooks.

-Tommy

Hey @uri , @jimig , @ryan , @chirag1 , @kushal1 , @umesh , @kalyan , @pravin , @comptonmc_filo , @sandeep.tendulkar , @benmurphy_zoom , @okan ,

The meeting.ended and all webhooks should be working now.

Please let us know if you are still having issues with meeting.ended or other webhooks. If so, please email the associated meeting ID to developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

Can we expect a postmortem to share with our mutual customers?

It doesn’t come across that Zoom understands how serious the situation is when we have 2 days of delayed/missing hooks. It’s not like it hasn’t happened before either.

1 Like

Hey @jimig,

I understand how disruptive it can be to your app to have 2 days of intermittent and unreliable data. I can assure you that we take any outage of our services very seriously. This is especially true when we are addressing impactful issues such as this. I apologize if we have conveyed otherwise.

Our team is working on a postmortem report for this outage. As soon as it is available, we’ll share it here. (ZOOM-243426)

Thanks,
Max

Any updates here? We’re still interested to know about what caused the ~18 hour platform outage. And while the existence of updates to status.zoom.us is a marked improvement from the webhook issues in September, we are concerned that the status page was only updated 30 minutes after this thread started and was marked as resolved prematurely.

Hey @ryan,

Thank you for your question. We were informed by our engineering team that typically we don’t share public RCA/postmortem reports. We are continuing to work with them to see what information we are able to provide. We’ll keep you updated here as we know more.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.