Webinar API Access After License Removed

Description
Hello! I asked in an earlier post if an user would still be able to utilize the Webinar API endpoints after the webinar license has been removed. @MaxM confirmed that this would be the case (Webinar API Access - Account vs License - #4 by MaxM).

I just attempted to access the Webinar endpoints after hosting webinars and then having the license removed and that does not seem to be the case. Am I missing something?

Error
{
“code”: 200,
“message”: “Webinar plan is missing. You must subscribe to the webinar plan and enable webinar for this user: XXXX in order to perform this action.”
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
List Webinars: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/webinars/webinars

Hey @mark.santoski,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Looking at our old post, it looks like I may have been a little unclear:

What I meant there is that a webinar license will need to be applied to the user before calling the Webinar API endpoints.

While this is true, you will need to make this call with a user that still has a Webinar license. In response to that API call, a user that previously had a webinar license will still be shown as the host.

I hope that clears things up! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max