This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
We have been working with the Webinar Q&A API to see what information can be retrieved from it. There are a couple challenges with the data, some things that seems to be missing that would help better show full context of the Q&A data.
Describe the solution you’d like
- Timestamp data for Q&A questions and answers. Questions are often contextual and including a timestamp of when the question was asked would be helpful.
- Currently it appears that questions with multiple answers get a single “answer” field with “;” separated answers. This is not documented anywhere and could be error prone if a “;” was ever included in an answer. Having a list for the answer(s) would seem to make sense.
- There is no distinction of “private” vs. “public” answers in Q&A.
- Include data on which panelist answered the question if included.
- Currently if the host is one of the panelists then it is not returned as part of the Panelists list.
Thanks for listening!