Webinar registration form embed problem

I’ve created schedule for webinar. I’ve done embed the registration link into iframe within html code for our landing page. there are 2 issues with this embed iframe code.

1. it is causing a problem with pop up cookies screen every time when user visit landing page to register webinar. I want to prevent this cookies screen pop up over registration form in landing page.

2)there is error blank coming up after anyone completes webinar registration from our landing page. I want to show zoom redirecting page that says " You have successfully registered" after anyone completes webinar registration from our landing page

please help me how to solve these two issues

I’m attaching these 2 problems images

I am not sure you can disable the Cookies you’re using the Zoom registration form. Please see the Cookies policy: https://explore.zoom.us/en/cookie-policy/

I believe we made some security changes earlier this year that no longer support embeds. Please see this discussion: embed webinar registration form - Zoom Community

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.