Zoom error while registering for events through CVENT

This issue was originally in the general support, but was told to post it here.

We have an embedded registration link but we have come to believe this service or way of registration may be degraded. We recently just started to experience this issue a few days ago and we are in need of some additional zoom support. Our web development firm took a look and provided some input. I have attached an email chain to this email which should include a comprehensive history with our current analysis and screenshots.

Hi @schadmin
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum! I am happy to help here!
Could you please share more details about the issue you are facing?

Hello here is some more detail here below are some notes from our web developer and some screenshots. When our members register for an event it registers them, and the zoom link is correct but the browser throws an error. If we open the page in a separate window like in the screenshots belwo the information shows correctly

I took a look at this a bit this morning and checked a few things:

The zoom links are correct and it is not a bad embedded URL, I think it is the browsers throwing a security fit or erroring out about the embedded content, this just started to happen within the past 3-4 days so I am not sure what could have changed. I took a screenshot of the inspect console log if that will be any use (below). Fionta please use this event for any testing you need to do - https://ilpa.org/events-trainings/fundmktjun23/#tab_registration. I think at this point we need some Fionta attention here to dig in further to quickly resolve the issue, and I just wanted to provide some addition context.

Mandy is using Chrome and the screenshot she received is below, I used firefox and this is what I saw:

It is not letting me upload screen shots it is saying i cannot embed images - please let me know if there is a way to get screenshots to you.

Hi @schadmin
I apologize for the late reply here.
I did not get a notification on my end and just ran into this …
Are you still having these issues? If so please confirm and tag me so I can send you a private message