Thanks for your reply. I am trying to subscribe to only one video. The video of the currently sharing screen in a webinar. You can check how the sample app in your android SDK behaves when you connect to a webinar as a regular attendee. Here is the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start Webinar (on PC or Mac)
- Start Zoom SDK sample app with custom UI mode enabled in the app settings (on Android device)
- Connect to the Webinar (on Android device)
- Start sharing screen (on PC or Mac)
- You will see a black screen on your Android device (also QA feature is always looks like disabled for regular attendees,
disconnect audio option seems like it is not working for regular attendees)
P.S.: If you promote the attendee to panelist, the issues will disappear. It seems this issues observable only for users with Attendee roles in a webinar.
P.P.S.: If you turn off custom UI and connect to the webinar, the issues also won’t appear for users with Attendee roles.