Zoom Webinar NOT creating Campaigns on Salesforce

Description
Zoom Webinars are not automatically creating a Campaign when created and not linking Leads/Contacts to it.

Error
Zoom Webinar integration is not creating campaigns for Zoom Webinars created.

Which App?
Zoom - Salesforce Web Integration App

Additional context
It was working up until recently. Any information on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @rafael5,

It sounds like you’re leveraging this app—is that right (we have 2)?
https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/c8ZcoziZQoaFPE8x6INBag

If so, there are a few things to double check. Can you please ensure that the following criteria is being met:

• the contact/lead names match in Salesforce and Zoom
  • the contact/lead owner email is the same as the Zoom Meeting Host email
  • the Meeting Host email matches that of the logged in Salesforce user

Additionally, can you confirm that you’re on a Business or higher Zoom plan?

Let me know—thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I really appreciate it!

We are using that app–at least the version of it downloadable from the Salesforce Marketplace. I can also confirm it is the most updated version.

To answer your questions: the contact/lead names match, the contact/lead owner is not the same as the Webinar Host, and the Meeting Host does not match that of the logged in Salesforce User.

This is how it has been set up since installing the App in December. It has worked flawlessly up until a few days ago. Has something changed that requires these three things to match? Because, if so, why?

Just to be clear, we are not experiencing any issues with contact/lead creation and we don’t even utilize the Meeting Functions of the app. Our problem is chiefly that the Zoom Webinars generated from the App–though they had in the past–do not create an associated Campaign.

Thanks, again. Looking forward to your reply and solution.

Best Wishes,
Rafael

Hi @rafael5,

I see, thank you very much for the prompt reply and for clarifying the exact issue you’re running into.

So that we can take a closer look, can you please share the following details with us at developersupport@zoom.us:

• The email address associated with your Salesforce instance
  • The email address associated with the Zoom account being used for your integration
  • An example Webinar ID that was created, but doesn’t reflect a new Campaign in Salesforce
  • A screenshot of your Zoom Webinars page on Salesforce, as well as your Webinar Settings in Salesforce

These details will be helpful for further investigating.

Thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

Just sent over the email. Let me know what you’re able to discover. Thanks for your help!

Best Wishes,
Rafael

Thanks @rafael5!

We will take a closer look and be in touch shortly.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.