What is DUILib? Is it required?

What is DUILib? I cannot find any documentation on this, here, or on the web generally.

I assume it is a UI platform helper that works with the XML files to create the UI in the demo app, but of we are using a different UI, do we need it?

Hi @jbriden, can you give an example of where this is used?

It’s used a lot in the demos. All the forms use it for layout. It’s where all the functions that are in UILib.h reside. I was looking at ways to minimise the DLLs that are needed and thought that if I’m building my own UI using standard classes, I wouldn’t need dui.dll, but it looks like it’s pretty deeply embedded into everything, so there’s no escaping it.
I eventually found that the full name is “directui”. It’s a library written by Bjarke Viksoe in 2005. Since then it seems to have been taken over by others, but it’s pretty old and most of the available documentation that I can find is in Chinese.

Hi jbriden,

Thanks for the post. All files in the bin folder of Windows SDK are required for Windows SDK to work as expected. If you have any concerns or suggestions regarding this DUILib(or any other dll files), please let us know.

Thanks!

Hi, im having a issue right now, trying to run the zTscoder.exe on CMD, drops me this mmessage attached

I tried to find a solution in the web but a didn’t, can you help me?

Hi lissette2402,

Thanks for the reply. Are you getting this from Zoom Windows Client or Windows SDK?

Thanks!

Hi,

I don’t have the sdk cuz i’m not a developer, I was in a meeting and the host gave me the role of host to me, to record and send this recording to the users at the end of the meeting. But it didn’t convert and stayed as a double_click_to_convert_01.zoom.

So i’m trying to convert this .zoom file to a .mp4 file.

Hi lissette2402,

Thanks for the reply. Please have a try with the steps that I have mentioned in this post:

If you are still facing issues, since this is out of the scope of Marketplace App, and I do not have any visibilities regarding the issues happening in the Zoom client, please contact Zoom support at Contact Zoom Support - Zoom Support and one of the Zoom experts will be happy to help you.

Thanks!

Hi,

thakns, i see you recomendad a post about a solution for this issue, but this post ask me for a route of the windows sdk, but i dont have an sdk installed, as i mentioned before im not a developer. Or maybe im not undertanding.

Hi,

The process should be the same for Windows Client, the only difference might be the location of the recording files might be different. Or you may refer to the support document here:

Hope this helps. Thanks!