What is error code 3070 means?

I got error code 3070 in callback of PreMeetingServic.scheduleMeeting, what does it mean ?

Hi, the error code 3070 means “Schedule time is before current time.”

Here is the error reason: start time of meeting must be milliseconds since 1970,but i set to seconds since 1970.
Thanks.

Hi @carson.zoom i am facing same issue.
if schedule time greater (5/10 min or time of next day) from current time then meeting schedule return meeting number, but if i try schedule meeting for 1 or 2 hour after current time then it gives error 3070

Hi @manjeetbrar91,

Thanks for the reply. I have replied to you in the post I got error code 3070 in callback of PreMeetingServic.scheduleMeeting, when meeting time 2/3 hour greater than current time and I will provide further assistance over there.

Thanks!

@carson.zoom for old sdk version same code working perfectibility the issue occurs after Android SDK has been updated to 5.0.24433.0616,

Hi @manjeetbrar91,

Thanks for the reply. I have replied to you in the post I got error code 3070 in callback of PreMeetingServic.scheduleMeeting, when meeting time 2/3 hour greater than current time and I will provide further assistance over there.

Thanks!