I am trying to implement the Screen Share functionality where a meeting participant can share and also view the content shared by another user. So far, I managed to implement the functionality where a user can view the content shared by another user; it is working perfectly. However, if the current user is sharing their screen, they cannot see the content that they are sharing inside the MobileRTCShareView. The other participants can see their screen but the user that is sharing cannot see his own shared content on his app.
Which Client Android SDK version?
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Click on “Share Screen” button
- Call mZoomSDK.inMeetingService.inMeetingShareController.startShareScreenSession(data) where “data” is the Intent data received in onActivityResult
- onShareActiveUser(userId: Long) is triggered
- Call mZoomSDK.inMeetingService.inMeetingShareController.startShareScreenContent()
- Set MobileRTCShareView visibility to VISIBLE
- Call mZoomSDK.inMeetingService.inMeetingShareController.startShareViewSession()
- Call mZoomSDK.inMeetingService.inMeetingShareController.startShareViewContent(shareView) where “shareView” is the MobileRTCShareView previously used.
- The MobileRTCShareView is just white and it is not displaying the shared content.
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
- Device: Galaxy Tab 6
- OS: Android 11