When will the Fully Customizable SDK be available?

Indeed, according to their blog post, they said they were releasing the new Fully Customizable SDK by the end of October. I’m waiting for an answer too.

1 Like

Hey @alexmayo, @carlo_m,

We apologize for the wait as our ISV Team works to approve each request for the Fully Customizable SDK.

EDIT: That being said, starting in January March the Fully Customizable SDK will be self service, so you will have immediate access. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

@tommy, is there any timeline on when in January the Fully Customizable SDK will be self service?

Hey @satya1,

I do not have the exact day in January for you. Stay tuned!

-Tommy

Hi @tommy !

Any update on the launch date?

Thanks

Alejandro

@tommy Please update on this thread once it’s out. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @alejandroboccardi, @elearningevolve,

I will update you on when it is available for self serve, or if the timeline changes. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience, and we are excited to get this into your hands!

-Tommy

Hi @tommy can a fully customisable sdk be used for creating and attending webinar as they handle with sessions

Hi Tommy,

Is there any update with this as of today? I know you said it will be self-service in January but I am not seeing it on the build-an-app page.

Thanks

1 Like

+1! I too would like to know when we can get access. Due to the fact that the ISV team still havent been in touch, we’ve unfortunately had to go with another video api provider, however I would still like to explore Zoom’s solution when it’s out in case it ends up being cheaper.

Hey @alexmayo , @zachary.gsegnet , @gayatriapparaju ,

I will keep you updated if the timeline changes! Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @zachary.gsegnet , @carlo_m , @alexmayo , @alejandroboccardi , @elearningevolve , @gayatriapparaju ,

Just letting everyone know that the timeline has changed for the Fully Customizable Web SDK to be self service. It is now slated for March. We apologize for the delay. Our ISV team will continue to approve each request for the Fully Customizable SDK in the meantime.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey Tommy,

We have already filled and submitted Zoom Developer Solutions
to request for new SDK sometimes back, can you please let us know if there is any request from me/us? if not i can re-fill the form and request again.

Thanks
Bharatha

Hey @bharathanet ,

Thanks for filling out the form and for your interest in the Customizable SDK! :slight_smile:

Here is the current status and timeline:

-Tommy

1 Like

Hey @tommy

Thanks for helping us out.

I see the SDK will be self service by march thats great though until then can we get some details on the pricing ?

We are trying to decide between zoom or AWS chime and getting the pricing from the zoom has been a challenge for us. As of now so we don’t have a choice but to go with chime.

We really want to use zoom but can’t take the decision without knowing the pricing.

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks

Hey @rahula ,

Please refrain from double posting. :slight_smile: I have answered you here:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @carlo_m , @carlo_m , @elearningevolve , @zachary.gsegnet , @rahula , @bharathanet , @gayatriapparaju , @alejandroboccardi , @satya1 , @alexmayo ,

You can now start using the Video SDK (renamed from Fully Customizable SDK).

Get started here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/video/introduction :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

We have created a developer account for vedio SDK and were able to download Web Vedio SDK. but the sample provided is for nodejs. We need to integrate it to a simple HTML application. Is there any sample for that?

@rinurinshac, I’m not sure if this helps, but I just put some info up on how I was able to use browserify to make it an importable script: Is there an HTML sample for the SDK that uses either local or CDN resources? - #8 by bekit

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @bekit! :slight_smile:

@rinurinshac , please let us know if that helps!

-Tommy

1 Like