Where are the interfaces implemented

Description
I’m trying to find the implementation of certain functions in the interfaces. I only saw the different interfaces and declaration of function but not the actual implementation.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
v5.7.6.1081

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device:ASUS ROG Strix

Hi @MirDev,

Can you please elaborate on what information you are looking to find? Our Meeting SDK is not open source, so depending on what you’re looking for it may not be available.

Thanks!

Hello @jon.zoom,
Could I possibly receive some kind of template?
We’re trying to make a function that can notify the user that they have started speaking. We were looking at the Join Audio message box and thought we could implement a similar method. We just don’t understand what to write in our method and where to implement it so we wanted to see the Join Audio message box method and try to make our method based on that.

Hi @MirDev,

In order to determine when users’ audio has become active, you can utilize the onUserActiveAudioChange callback. Before you can receive this callback, you would need to implement that interface and pass it into the SetEvent function.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.