Which Authentication method I should use?

Hi folks,

My use case is that we want our users (from our website) to join live meetings/webinars that are created by our Zoom account, by system admin. Also, we want system admin user (the owner of the webiste) to create/start a meeting/webinar from our website using Zoom API account.

Questions:

1. What authentication method we should use OAuth or JWT. I have read that Zoom JWT will be deprecated in June-2023.
  2. What SDK I should use, I want to use backend (PHP) for Authentication and API calls, any suggestion on this?

Hi @ibrahimsabat

we want our users (from our website) to join live meetings/webinars that are created by our Zoom account, by system admin.

For the above scenario, you will want to create a type of Meeting SDK app, and you would want to specifically use the web version since you would like your users to join from your website.

we want system admin user (the owner of the website) to create/start a meeting/webinar from our website using Zoom API account.

For the above scenario, you would want to use Server to Server OAuth app type, as it will be the best candidate to replace the JWT App type. This allows you to make REST calls to Zoom API, and it supports your requirement to use PHP for Authentication and API calls.