Client SDK for Zoom meeting creation and Integration with PHP

Hi Team,

I have two requirement mostly :

1.) Our Admin from our web platform would be able to create a new zoom meeting and publish to to our platform registered user.

2.) Once the registered user will get the meeting link they will be directly jumping to the meeting (if meeting is already started) or wait outside (Once started they can jump to the meeting directly). Means all the validation /authorization about the user will be taken care by our web platform on behalf of user.

Can you help me here. We are looking for Client SDK for PHP.

Thank you…

Regards,
Pintu

Hey @pintukumar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum.

1.) Our Admin from our web platform would be able to create a new zoom meeting and publish to to our platform registered user.

If you want to create the meeting on behalf of another user, you’ll want to use an OAuth App. This app type will need to be published to the marketplace but it will allow you to authorize on behalf of another user.

If you are just making server-to-server API requests, or you want to create the meetings as your user instead of other users, the best authentications method is found using a JWT App. This is the best method if your application also plans to handle the authentication of the user.

With both authentication methods, you can use the Create a Meeting API in order to create the meeting.

Once the registered user will get the meeting link they will be directly jumping to the meeting (if meeting is already started) or wait outside (Once started they can jump to the meeting directly). Means all the validation /authorization about the user will be taken care by our web platform on behalf of user .

If you want the user to join using the Zoom client, you can provide them with the join_url returned from the Create a Meeting API.

However, if you’re using the Web SDK, you’ll want to add routing to your application that is able to handle these requests and start the meeting. You would then provide the link to your application which would in turn navigate them to the meeting window.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM,

Thanks for your reply.

If you can point or give any PHP SDK for the same then it will be very helpful.

Thank you…

Regards,
Pintu

Hey @pintukumar ,

The Web SDK signature can be generated via PHP, example here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/build/signature

For the frontend portion, the Web SDK does require a JavaScript file, but you can put the script and style tags in your index.php or index.html respectively.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.