Which set of credentials I should use for the Meeting SDK App Credentials on the plugin setting page?

When I make an SDK app (legacy app), there are two choices on the app credentials page: (1. App Credentials Development) and (2. App Credentials Production). In both of these, the client IDs and client secrets are different. Can you please tell me which credentials I should use in the Meeting SDK App Credentials on the plugin setting page? Please help

@amz.bizistech135 sorry what plugin are you referring to?

For development credentials, it is used when your Meeting SDK is not published yet
For production credentials, it is used when your Meeting SDK is published on the marketplace.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate. I’ve been using “Video Conferencing with Zoom” plugin & Now, I managed to create the Server to Server OAuth Credentials and Meeting SDK App Credentials successfully. However, when I try to publish the meeting, I encounter an error message saying, “This API endpoint is not recognized.”
Let me tell you one more thing that my Zoom account is free not paid… Please guide

Dear Chun Siong . Please respond

@amz.bizistech135 please tag me, else I won’t be able to see these response.

What is this plugin?

@chunsiong.zoom Here is the official link of the plugin which I am using. Reference: Video Conferencing with Zoom – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

@amz.bizistech135 please reach out to the author.

Video Conferencing with Zoom

By Deepen Bajracharya

We do not support 3rd party plugins on this forum. This is not an official zoom plugin, SDK nor API.

@chunsiong.zoom Please let me know which plugin I should use to add Zoom meetings to my WordPress website. A reference would be helpful. Also, let me know if I need a paid Zoom account or if I can use a free Zoom account.

@amz.bizistech135 there is no official plugin from zoom for Wordpress. There might be some in the community created by 3rd party developers.

We do not support these on this developer forum

ahmednaviwala@icloud.com