While making the create meeting api call, getting 400 status code with code in json as 401

Nothing shows up in the changelog.

Hey @vedprakash.jha,

That’s interesting, I’m not seeing the same issue although it does take a second for the page to load. I would try clearing your cache or opening the page on another browser or device.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Did as suggested above, but no luck?
Anyways, is there any update when this will be available for us to be able to creating zoom-meetings for “on-behalf”?

Interesting, I would try with another browser or on another device. What browser are you using when you see that issue?

There isn’t an update on the changelog just yet but I can see that our engineering team will include the fix for this issue in our April API update. That update should be applied by the end of April.

Let me know if you still have issues accessing the changelog. If so, please send any browser console errors that page has.

Thanks,
Max

Thank You for the update.
For now, this is what I see on the changelog page.

Will you be able to add a comment as soon as this is release so that I can test it?

Thanks for sharing this screenshot @vedprakash.jha. Do you know which browser/version you’re using?

In regards to keeping up do date, we will be happy to update this thread once this is released.

Thanks,
Will

It appears that the issue is resolved now. I’m able to schedule meetings on behalf.

Glad you were able to resolve the issue! :slight_smile:

Hey @idan.zoran,

This is happening when you attempt to save a new meeting invitation template, correct?

Thanks,
Max

Yes this is happening when I attempt to save a new meeting invitation template

Hey @idan.zoran,

Thank you for confirming. It looks like the ${meetingTime} variable is only supported when using Plain Text but not HTML. This is because the HTML format is typically used for email applications that also support events such as Outlook. In that case, the Meeting Time is set via the event that is created.

However, I can see that we already have an internal feature request in order to support ${meetingTime} with HTML formats. (ZSEE-10074)

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This would be a great addition since some recipients may not have a clear indication of this info - iPad users who use the native calendar comes to mind. Looking forward to hear about when this is put in production. Thank you!

I’m glad to hear that would be a useful feature! I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

In the meantime, please see our changelog in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features and fixes.

Thanks,
Max