Window: unrecognized selector sent to instance

Description
In the joinMeeting function I have created, I am running into an error when joinMeetingWithDictionary is called. The error I’m getting is a ‘window: unrecognized selector sent to instance’. The function I’ve created is here:

- (void) joinMeeting: (NSString*) meetingNo {
    if(![meetingNo length]){
        NSLog(@"meeting number not created");
        return;
    }else{
        MobileRTCMeetingService *service = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService];
        NSLog(@"%@",service);

if(service){
                    NSLog(@"Service created");

service.delegate = self;
            NSLog(@"delegate set");
            NSDictionary *paramDict = @{
                kMeetingParam_Username: @"User",
                kMeetingParam_MeetingNumber: @"111111111",
                kMeetingParam_MeetingPassword: @"",
            };
            NSLog(@"Params set%@",paramDict);
            MobileRTCMeetError response = [service joinMeetingWithDictionary:paramDict];
            NSLog(@"onJoinMeeting, response: %d",response);
        }else{
            NSLog(@"Service not created");
        }
    }
}

It runs fine up until the line with ‘[service joinMeetingWithDictionary:paramDict];’ and results with an error:
-[GUL_AppDelegate-538C9E61-F7DA-41B7-AD94-8C36AC2513D1 window]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x6000035d0380

Which is a Thread 1: signal SIGABRT

I get the same error when using handZoomWebUrl with the zoom meeting web url.

Which version?
MobileRTC Version: 4.4.57220.1211

EDIT:
I also receive a warning for the line:

service.delegate = self;

The warning is:

Assigning to 'id<MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate> _Nullable' from incompatible type 'CallbackViewController *const __strong'

Hi daniel.brog,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Regarding the warning reason: '-[ GUL_AppDelegate-538C9E61-F7DA-41B7-AD94-8C36AC2513D1 window: unrecognized selector sent to instance, there is a chance that it might not relate to our SDK, please see the following links:

However, if you are experiencing a crash, could you provide the .crash file and the SDK log so we can further investigate and find out the root cause?

Thanks!

@daniel.brog any chance you able to figure out the source of this error? I received the same error when going through the steps for the “Build your first Zoom app” tutorial for iOS.

Hi hmaddali,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Are you facing the issue: unrecognized selector sent to instance? At which step of “Build your first Zoom app” tutorial are you getting this? Could you provide the .crash file so we could further investigate?

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen
Please find attached the crash log.

@hmaddali Did you found any solution yet.
Please suggest the solutions.

Hi miteshkhat,

Thanks for providing the crash file. Based on the crash file:

It seems like the crash is happening in Zoom1, not in the SDK. Hope this helps. Thanks!