App Crashes MobileRTCMeetError response = [service joinMeetingWithDictionary:paramDict];

Hi,

I am using the Zoom iPhone framework. Framework version is: 4.6.15805.0403. I write the same code as provided in the documentation. Now my application is crash when I try to start a meeting:

MobileRTCMeetError response = [service joinMeetingWithDictionary:paramDict];

Error
-[AppDelegate window]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x6000014d81c0

Please suggest.

Hello Mitesh,

i think you might have not added all the delegate methods related to meeting , so please add those and try. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. But I am using the same code which you provided in the demo code. So please can you suggest which delegate I am missing or which delegate i should set.

Hi miteshkhat,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. I see you have posted the crash log in Window: unrecognized selector sent to instance, I will provide further assistance over there.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

Thanks for reply. Can you provide me the detail which delegate is required for this. I used the same which you provided in the sample.

Hi miteshkhat,

Please refer to https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-ios/protocol_mobile_r_t_c_meeting_service_delegate_01-p.html and the implementation in the demo app for the delegate callbacks that are related to the meeting. Based on the info provided, I am not able to tell which delegate is missing. And based on the crash log you posted in another post, the crash was not happening in the SDK layer.

Hope this helps. Thanks!