Windows Zoom SDK Participants count are mismatch to actual Participants

i’m using zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-master (latest release)

1. Getting mismatch participants count from actual participants 

2. Also getting duplicate participants 

3. After join multiple participants meeting start buffer or reconnecting 

Hi,

did you means you get the wrong count of the participants via our sdk api? 

regards

dats.

Hello,

Yes, i’m getting wrong count of the participants via zoom windows SDK (zoom-c-sharp-wrapper) API.

1. Also getting duplicate participants 

2. After join multiple participants meeting start buffer or reconnecting 

hi, 

i can’t reproduce this issue in my local. so could you help to check your code, did you add callback event twice in your code. or you can try to use our c++ demo to reproduce this problem. 

regards

Dats

Hello Dats,

Can you please check below scenario in zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-master -> zoom_sdk_demo

first put debug point on onUserJoin callback and run

after that start 1 meeting and end (don’t stop app execution just end meeting) than again start 2nd meeting you will get 2 times onUserJoin callback trigger and so  on

and same scenario for onInviteBtnClicked

note : i’m calling RegisterCallBack() every time before start and join meeting function calls same in demo ( Ex. Start(param) and Join(param))

Thank You.

Hi, I discovered RegisterCallback() is called each time you connect to a meeting!

So I removed it from the button handlers and have put the call in the constructor of the Class.
This way the callbacks are only registered once and you don’t get a double onUserJoin when you connect again.

Can a maintainer of the C# code update this or should I send a pull request?

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the reply and thanks for sharing the find out. The C# wrapper is a community project so you are more than welcome to contribute. :slight_smile:

Thanks!