WordPress sign-up page for Zoom webinar, API integration

Using WordPress, I am trying to create a sign-up page for people who want to register for a specific Zoom webinar I am hosting.
In order to do that, I am using Contact Form 7 together with the Contact Form 7 Zoom Webinar Registration plugin.

This plugin has 3 fields to fill out in order to function:

Zoom-ID: got that, no problem
API-key: ?
API-secret: ?

In order to get a API key, It says I need to create a JWT Application. This is where I get lost. I just don’t get it… an application? I don’t want no app, I just want participants to register through my WP-site.
Can anyone pleeeease explain to me what this app-thing is about? I’m usually a pretty smart guy, but this makes feel so… not smart. Am I missing something here?

Needless to say, I am confused, and I would really appreciate someone taking their time to point me in the right direction!

Hey @ttv ,

Unfortunately the integration you shared is not using the proper authentication method. They need to be using the OAuth flow, which does not require you to build an app. Please reach out to them for support regarding this.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.