Workspace Reservation Missing APIs

Hello,

Description
I am implementing the Zoom workspace reservation workflow similar to that of the Zoom web portal in my custom app with the help of Zoom Workspace APIs.

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#tag/Workspaces

The Reservation part works fine. However, I would want to filter all the available rooms based on a Time slot and other filter criteria like Room Capacity, Devices, etc like they do on the zoom portal.

As per the API documentation, there is an API that fetches workspace availability but it requires a workspace_id. This API only returns the booked slots for One workspace.

GET /workspaces/{workspaceId}/reservations

My Question:

1. Is there an API that takes in the parent location id, date-time range and returns all the available workspaces under that parent_location_id in that date-time range?
  2. I did not find any API that returns the Zoom room’s total capacity or number of people it can accomodate. However, this feature is implemented on the Zoom portal. Is there any API documented elsewhere other than the above-mentioned link which returns the zoom capacity?

Any leads are appreciated.

Thank you

Hi @skawade
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
Have you been able to work on this issue or do you still need our assistance?

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

Also bumped into this issue while doing an app that makes use of these APIs.

In particular, I found it would be useful to:

• Be able to list a users’ reservations without having to provide the specific workspace
  • Be able to return the available workspaces in a location

At the moment I’m planning to keep state and try to make use of webhooks to provide this on my side, but it would be much easier if the API allowed these types of requests.

Is there anything like this at themoment or a plan to have it?

1 Like

Hi @catarina
Thanks for reaching out. Let me take a look into this.
Cheers,
Elisa

Hey @elisa.zoom did you take a look?

Hi @catarina
I am sorry for the late response!
Have you been able to look into the
Get Zoom Room Location profile to return the available workspaces in a location?

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/getZRLocationProfile

About the first point, to list users’ reservations, unfortunately, we do not have an endpoint that you can use to achieve what you are looking for.

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find an API that is suitable for my use case. While the functionality I require is present in the Zoom portal, it appears that the corresponding API has not been made available. I would greatly appreciate it if the Zoom team could consider making these APIs public.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Swapnil

I’m trying to match a building location and floor to a Workspace Reservation booking webhook. I don’t see a way to do this. the webhook data doesn’t provide a field to map to other than an account_id whch translates to the parent_location_id for Zoom Room locations ({{baseUrl}}/rooms/locations). I’m not sure how this is accomplished in the Zoom web portal.