Xamarin support

Hi, can the Zoom SDK be integrated to iOS apps using Xamarin? Is the cross platform plugin available?

Hi Rajashree,

Zoom SDK works on native iOS application, we don’t have the cross platform available today.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. Then, is it possible to use the web browser control that integrates the zoom video functionality?

Hi Rajashree,

could you give more details? Do you mean using web browser to control iOS application which integrated with Zoom SDK?

No, having a web browser inside the iOS application which will integrate zoom video functionality. Load the zoom page or similar kind of functionality.

Hi Rajashree,

We planning to release JS SDK in Early May. This may works for your use case.

Best 

Xamarin Studio (now known as Visual Studio for Mac) is way more than cross platform.  It does generate “native iOS applications”.  You just use Visual Studio for Mac, .NET and C# instead of Xcode and Objective C or Swift.

We are currently creating a binding for the Zoom SDK to allow applications to be built using Visual Studio for Mac.  In fact, we have the binding built but are in the midst of testing and debugging now.

Stay Tuned!

Hi - Any update on this support for Xamerin?

any update?

Any update, please?

Sorry, we don’t do research in Xamarin.

Any update regarding xamarin please?

Hi faizan.auriga,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. We do not have Xamarin SDK at the moment. I will forward this as an enhancement request to the engineering team. We will look into the possibility of having Xamarin SDK once we have enough demand and bandwidth.

Thanks!

Hi @faizan.auriga I managed to get one up for android, iOS is coming right behind as I have it working too. Xamarin.Android.Zoom, let me know what you think.

Thanks for sharing this! :slight_smile: