Xcode warning: Umbrella header for module 'MobileRTC' does not include header 'MobileRTCDialinCountry.h'

Description
Hello,

I am running into the following compiler warning when building our iOS app with the latest version of the Zoom SDK:

Umbrella header for module ‘MobileRTC’ does not include header ‘MobileRTCDialinCountry.h’

Do you have any ideas why we would be seeing this?

The warning wasn’t showing up with the previous version we used, which was 5.5.12511.0421.

Also, I’m not sure if this will be helpful, but I was looking through the release notes and saw that a deprecated function called getAvailableDialInCountry was removed. Perhaps that is related in some way.

Thanks for the help!

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce

1. Add the MobileRTC framework to an Xcode project.
  2. Do a build for either a physical device or simulator and check the build output.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone 7 - iOS 14.5.1
  • Simulator: iPhone SE (2nd Generation) - iOS 14.5

Additional context

• Xcode 12.5.1.

Hey @EricB,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Hmm that is strange I am not seeing the same issue. Do you have the header files listed in the left-hand pane of your xcode project?

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks for the reply @Michael_Condon!

Nope, the header files are not listed in the Xcode project navigator. We install the framework at build time from another location to keep the framework, and all the past versions we have used, from bloating our app’s Git repository. (As an aside, we really hope you will consider adding support for CocoaPods in the future!)

It seems the warning issue is related to the MobileRTCDialinCountry.h header, which is not referenced in the umbrella header. You can search MobileRTC.h to verify that. As a test “hack”, I removed MobileRTCDialinCountry.h from the MobileRTC.framework/Headers folder prior to installing it in Xcode. Now when I do a build, the warning doesn’t display.

I’m guessing the header would either need to be included in the umbrella header (if you are still using it) or it would need to be removed from the headers folder as a potential solution on your end.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hey @EricB,

Oh my mistake I thought this was a build error not a warning. Yes, I am seeing that warning too. I will submit a bug report to have this fixed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks!
Michael

Great! Thanks so much @Michael_Condon!

1 Like

@EricB, You are welcome :slight_smile: Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.