You cannot authorize appname in development despite using admin account registered for that app

Description
I cant authorize in development, i’ve tried using account registered for on that app and account not registered on that app. cant seem to find the solution

Screenshots

Additional context
Please note this related app is transfered from another account to my current (not this one tho) account, I dont know if that could be related to the problem ?

Hey @winatawelly16,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When an OAuth App in in development, it can only be installed by a user on the same account with Developer and Marketplace permissions on their role.

If you wanted to use server-to-server calls or only use the app internally, you could also use a JWT App

If you wanted to install an Oauth app outside if your account you would first need to publish your app.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

hi @MaxM, when i tried to open Role Management using my admin account, i get Access Restricted (200) what does that mean ?

Hey @winatawelly16,

I haven’t seen that before. It could be related to the plan type that you have. Please reach out to our Support Team and they should be able to assist directly.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.