Your meeting attendees are waiting notification

Why do I get an email notification telling me my attendees are waiting on me to start a meeting, when the meeting isn’t even set up until the next day??

Hey @cmispeakers

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

No this does not help me. I two email notifications today saying my meeting attendees are waiting for me to start the meeting - one meeting is set up for Aug 13 and one for Aug 19

Hey @cmispeakers,

This means you have the Join Before Host setting turned on, and someone accidentally joined your meeting early. You have two options, disable the notification email, or disable Join before host.

Thanks,
Tommy

I do not have that setting turned on for the meetings.

Hey @cmispeakers,

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for additional support with why you are getting that email notification.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy, will do.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.