Zcscpthoset.exe - System Error Cmmlib.dll is missing

Description
I’m using the Windows SDK with the C# wrapper. On Windows 10 everything works as expected. However, on other Windows versions (I’ve tested on Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2) this error pops up when I launch a meeting. The error doesn’t actually cause anything to not work, everything still works if you close the error. Can you please help me understand why this error might be showing and how I can get it to go away?

Which version?
Master.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Launch a meeting through the Windows SDK on anything besides Windows 10.

Screenshots

Hi dustins,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. What is the SDK version you are using? (You may find the SDK version in the version.txt file) Are you getting this error from Demo or from your project that integrates Zoom SDK? Did you re-sign the .dll or .exe files?

Thanks!

v4.6.15798.0403
I’m getting the error from my project that integrates the Zoom SDK. I only re-signed the c_sharp_wrapper dll because otherwise Visual Studio would not allow my project to reference it. The error does not happen in Windows 10, only other Windows versions.

Thanks for the reply. Let me forward this to the engineering team for further investigation and get back to you shortly. Thx

I have the same dll missing Screenshot_1 error here but with Zoom Client for VDI 4.6.15322 on windows 2012 server r2 (french)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post. We have released a patch for this issue, please have a try with the latest version of Window SDK:https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-windows/releases/tag/v4.6.15798.0403

Thanks!

The problem is resolved with this patch! Thank you so much for the quick resolution!

Does this release work for Zoom Client VDI ? I just tried and I got some fatal error.

I saw that you are planning to release a new VDI version on April 24. Will the bug be fixed in this version?

Glad to hear it is working. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

Hi mathieu.huard,

The release is for regular Zoom Meeting Client SDK. I am afraid Zoom Client VDI is a separate product and I have no visibility regarding the issues in Zoom Client for VDI. You might need to contact Zoom support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003 and one of the Zoom experts would be able to help you.

Thanks!