Zoom 32bit linux download links not working

The 32bit download links say access denied, If you want to reproduce the same scenario just try to download 32bit zoom client for linux on the website and also they are not working when I used public packages like snapd please resolve the issue as soon as possible

Hey @bittu.bittesh1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and thank you for bringing this to our attention! I recommend submitting this issue to our Technical Support Team as they are best equipped to assist you with this matter.

Thanks,
Max

Thank you for your suggestion, I already spoke to the technical support and the links are now working.

Hi , in my side, the Zoom link for 32 bit still shows access denied. Is there any workaround that I can do to download the 32 bit linux version of Zoom?

Chat with the bot and ask for human, then ask tech support to fix the link

If you want I can send the file to your mailI downloaded yesterday, is the link working for you now?
Mail me at bittu.bittesh1@gmail.com

Yup. Working for me already. Thanks :grinning:

Hey @nasrul.noor, @bittu.bittesh1,

Are you still seeing the issue? If so, please reach out to support.zoom.us. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.