Zoom Android SDK, zipow.videobox, meeting lag issue

I am using the com.zipow videobox package from Android SDK sample, example2.
The problem I am facing is, I am using 1000 members meeting, but the video of only couple of members is to be turned on.

Whenever the meeting crosses over 500 customers, other users logging in are facing very high latency for the videos to show up, sometimes even crashes the app before loading the videos. The delay is over 15 to 20 seconds.
The issue persists using normal Zoom app from playstore.
What I think is happening here, is that even though other members are not using video and their audio’s are disabled the SDK is taking very long time to initialize every single participants of the meeting.
I need to know if I can disable the initialization of other member’s data from Loading everytime they login using SDK.

Hi Joshi,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The package com.zipow.videobox does not exist the demo and calling it directly is not a recommended way to use Zoom SDK. Please use the SDK interface provided in us.zoom.sdk to implement Zoom services.

Regarding the latency issue, thanks for reporting this, we will look into this issue and get back to you. In the meantime, if you could provide more info (such as log, any related data, etc.),it would be helpful for us to identify the issue.

Thanks!