Zoom angular sdk showing black screen

Hi,
I am trying to integrate zoom angular SDK version 2.0.1 in a fresh angular application angular cli 12.1.0

I have done all steps in the link https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360060333351-How-to-use-the-Web-Meeting-SDK-in-an-Angular-App

Update required changes in angular.json as well but still showing blank screen. No error in console as well. Please help me fix this issue. When i’m running downloaded builds from meetingsdk-sample-angular github it is working fine

Screenshot from 2021-11-10 14-07-04|690x388

Hey @somnath.pahari,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. What browser are you using when you see this issue?

Have you followed our guide on Improving Web SDK Performance? It’s possible this is happening because the SDK is defaulting to a less efficient API.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM ,

I am using google chrome Version 94.0.4606.81, and the issue is occurring after the installation and basic integration only that is defining ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk(); also GitHub - zoom/meetingsdk-sample-angular: Use the Zoom Meeting SDK in an Angular App works fine on the same browser. Please let me know if you need any other settings information.

Thanks,
Somnath

Hey @somnath.pahari,

Thank you for confirming! It sounds like this could be related to an implementation detail but it is difficult to say what without being able to review the code.

As a first step, I would make sure that your code is similar to what is found in that sample app - as much as possible that is. That should help to rule out any variables.

From there, I would also make sure that you aren’t adding a div with the ID of zmmtg-root. This should avoid any conflicts from the SDK.

Also, just to clarify, are you using the Client View or Component View?

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM ,

I am using Client View, and using Angular CLI 12.1.3

Greetings @somnath.pahari,

To verify that the changes were applied to your site, can you enter the following in your browser console and share a screenshot :

typeof SharedArrayBuffer ==='function'

I will keep an eye out for your reply.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.