Hello Zoom Team,
Creating Web based application using Angular and integrating Zoom
Our company is under development to create a training platform which covers IT-related training.
We have three types of user
• Admin-can approve Tutor and its course.
• Tutor-can setup a course and batch
• Learner-can setup 1 to 1 call or group session with tutor
We decided to use Zoom for 1-1 or group session where our Learning Platform allow
- learner to schedule a 1 to 1 meeting or group meeting with tutor based on his/her schedule
- Tutor can start the meeting
- Learner can join the meeting
To fulfill requirement #1 is achieved using following flow- Development started
Zoom Meeting Creation Process using ServerToServer oAuth and Zoom Api
• We have Admin Api which is in C#
• Created Zoom ServerToServer oAuth in https://marketplace.zoom.us/
• Learner pass all meeting details like Topic, Agenda, Date, Time, Duration with tutor information to one of our Api action (Schedule Session)
• C# Schedule Session Api takes learner request and call Zoom Api to
- Create a meeting
- Update a meeting
- Delete meeting
• From above step ,zoom meeting created and we store these information to our database
To fulfill requirement #2,3 Development never started yet
• We have Angular frontend
• Zoom Web SDK need to be use that what we assumed
• Tutor can login into learning platform and start the meeting by just clicking a Start Meeting button from learning platform
• Learner can login into learning platform and join the meeting by just clicking a Join Meeting button from learning platform
• Do we need to take 2 subscription from Zoom one is for Zoom Api which create meeting and zoom web sdk to integrate in Learning portal angular UI ?
• Learning portal is fully responsible to create a meeting with its subscription and both users can start and join on portal without cost to tutor. Is it possible?
• Can Tutor need to take any subscription with Zoom as the question arises why they will come to our learning portal if they only paid the zoom meeting subscription?
• Any guideline to integrate Zoom Web SDK in Angular?
We have hold off our development as we are not sure about tutor need to pay zoom or only portal handle every thing with its zoom subscriptions (Zoom Api and Zoom Web SDK)
We don’t want Tutor to pay anything ,they just need to publish their schedule
Waiting for reply