Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
When managing marketplace applications, admins have the ability to navigate to any installed applications within the account. Clicking the manage tab will show all the users who have authorized this particular application, and there is a button to “Disable” the application. I don’t see a way to accomplish any of this with the API.
- Get a list of applications installed within the account
- Get a list of users who have installed a given application
- Disable a particular user’s authorization/install of a given application
- Get a list of applications that a given user has authorized/installed
Describe the solution you’d like
I’d like for these marketplace functions to be accessible via API. This would allow us to manage add-ons more efficiently for our 50,000 plus users. This would simplify the following:
- Report all users that have authorized a given application
- Deauthorize/uninstall an app for a group of users
a) We can approve apps on a group-by-group basis, but future moves do not result in removal of previous authorizations
- Deauthorize/uninstall all apps for a given user
Describe alternatives you’ve considered
The only alternative at present is to use the UI.