Zoom API integration with Google Sheets Script Editor

Description
We are a Zoom Authorized Reseller and we wanting to pull the Sub Accounts list into a Google Sheet so we can use the data and automate some of our sales process.

For now just getting authenticated with Google Sheet or visa versa via the Script Editor is a challenge.

My programming skills are very rusty and going to need some hand holding please…

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @eric4,

Happy to help point you in the right direction!

If you’re interested in pulling sub account information, you can utilize this endpoint:https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/accounts/accounts

To authenticate your request, you’ll need to first create a JWT app under the Zoom account whose sub accounts you’ll want to query (if you haven’t already).

You can follow the steps outlined in this article to create a JWT app in the Zoom Marketplace, in order to get these credentials:

After you create the app, you can generate the API key and Secret by following the steps here:

You can then use these credentials to authenticate your request with a JWT token.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

HI Will,

Andre is our “Dev guy” and helped me with the JWT, it works perfect, now difficult part is figuring out the for loops to populate the feedback/data into the Google sheet.

Regards

Eric de Jager | eric@techsonic.co.za | 081 488 2269

Hey @eric4,

Glad that this got you going in the right direction!

In regards to populating your google sheet with the API response, I might recommend checking out StackOverflow or Google for some quick help. For instance:

Hope this helps!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.