Zoom API Integration,

Hi, Zoom Tech!
Please can some point me to a direct solution, I’m actually working on LMS, which i have successfully implemented the oauth, have create, meeting, list out the meeting through api, but i’m using the basic plan, i tried using the list to get a record, from the meetings/{meetingId} but got this error {‘code’: 3001, ‘message’: ‘Meeting {meetingId} is not found or has expired.’} , please is the cos, python implementation with django

step to reproduce: python3.7, django, oauth, meetings/{meetingId}
class JoinZoomMeeting(View):
def get(self, request, *args, **kwargs):
header = {“authorization”: f"Bearer {request.session[‘zoom_access_token’]}", “Content-Type”:“application/json”}
url = “https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/{meetingId}
list_meeting = requests.get(url, headers=header)
args = list_meeting.json()
print(args)

again i want a process whereby student can login to my app using the authentication flow from my app to access the meeting schedule by lecturer without going through zoom authentication, i have implemented oauth, and for future reason i didn’t implement the JWT, i read that JWT app type will be deprecated on 6/1/2023, for that reason i use the oauth, can i still achieve that with oauth without student login to access the cos i didn’t want to distribute the join_url but programmatically id the meeting with the join_url while create the function for the get api.

Hi @middj2008

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!

For the error you are getting

{‘code’: 3001, ‘message’: ‘Meeting {meetingId} is not found or has expired.’}

Please make sure that the meeting is scheduled and has not been deleted and that it belongs to the account that is making the API request.

You are actually in the right path by creating an OAuth app due to the JWT deprecation.
My question is, are your students part of your Zoom Account? if they are not, your app will need to go under our App review process since your app will be making API calls on behalf of someone else.

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/publishing/app-submission/submission-review/

You could also look into our Server to Server OAuth application that we recently released and will be the replacement for our JWT apps

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/build/server-to-server-oauth-app

Here is a helpful guide on how to use the Server to Server app

Please let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions, I am happy to help clarifying them

Cheers,
Elisa

Yes thank you for your quick response! I have resolve the issue of {‘code’: 3001, ‘message’: ‘Meeting {meetingId} is not found or has expired.’} i can access the meeting with the meeting id, but

my answer to this question! student are part of the app and are not neccessarily to be part of my zoom account cos i’m the developer,

part of my zoom account you mean? registration api exist for zoom account? if there is an API for that, please point me

but of course lecturers are many and students could be part of any lecturer zoom account, my thought is lecturer will be making API call through my OAuth app, and for that reason student have to connect to the zoom account and register to view lecturer as well, but any means would this be achieve since i’m using the “/me/” and not the “userId” any scope for this? and you also mention about App review process, or were saying this is not possible with OAuth, as for student/lecturer stuff? any luck i have to get this through before upgrading plan… thanks for your prompt response always