Zoom api meeting creator

Description
I’m trying to develop a software to create meetings in zoom, but now when I send a post in /users/${userId}/meetings, it always return me a array of meetings that I created before.

Error
There is no error, It should return my new meeting but return code 200 and the list of meetings already created

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
http://api.zoom/v2/users/{userId}/meeting

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL/ POST method / Headers (with a JWT) / Body with the config of the meeting

Screenshots (If applicable)

Hey @emanueljxavier1999,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. It looks like you’re accidentally calling the List Meetings API which has the same endpoint but uses a GET query instead of a POST. Please make sure that your code is calling the endpoint using a POST method.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

hey @MaxM,
Thank you for the help, but look in line 110 of the image, I am using a post method

Hey @emanueljxavier1999,

Thank you for the update. I’m thinking that a GET method is accidentally called somewhere in the code and it’s logged incorrectly. Are you able to share a public git repo with the code you’re using so that I can test this?

Thanks,
Max

the code I share in this post is in src/controller/meeting.js, and the file in src/Router/meeting call him.

Hey @emanueljxavier1999,

Thank you for providing your code! That was very helpful. I was able to make a request to the Create a Meeting API by making a POST request to /meeting/create. When doing so, I saw that the meeting was created without an issue.

However, I saw that when logging resp.data, the JSON data is logged to the console before express logs the status of the request.

As an example, we can see that the Create a Meeting response is logged to the console:

Then, after the data is logged to the console, express logs the request:

I say this because I’m now thinking that the response body you’re seeing logged is actually from a subsequent request to your GET /meeting/list endpoint.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

I think I get it, I gonna try to figure out what is making this request before express.

Hey @emanueljxavier1999,

Thank you for the update. That sounds good, let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.