Zoom App Submission Review

Description
Can the review take place on a test domain?

Error
as required all supporting document links/privacy policy/ support information/ terms of use will be on the production domain, however we cannot publish our new software version for the users until submission review has been completed.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
Unrelated

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
All other information and requirements have been met. except for Review testing for submission

Hi @BookingLiveDev, thanks for posting & building with Zoom! You will need to provide the expected links on the production account, and in your release notes add links for the reviewer to see the documentation / support links.

Hi Michael,

just an update,
we are ready for the App submission however when we go to submit the app for review, we have an error appear for “The given domain is invalid” i have been through each section all the domain names are exactly the same, so i am unsure what this would relate to?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

we have determined this is down to the ?state={state} parameter being added, as without it we are able to submit the app successfully, however this parameter is required for use to maintain the users context at the time of authorization, is there anything that can be done to keep this parameter and still successfully submit the app.

Hey @BookingLiveDev,

Please share a screenshot of the The given domain is invalid error so we can assist.

Thanks,
Tommy

this is given on submit tab of the app setup screen, where i have provided test credentials and the validated domain, should mention this only happens once i try to submit the application for review.

^ to be attached to the previous post as well

Hey @BookingLiveDev,

I was able to submit your app after removing the ?state={state} query param on your redirect urls.

You should be adding the state query param to the actual install url, not the redirect url in your app marketplace settings:

Your app is now submitted for approval. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy