Zoom Apps (aka Zapps)

Hi, Zoom Community. I’m a product manager at GanttPRO.com and right now I’m trying to evaluate an opportunity of creating an integration between our products.

While there is enough information about existing Zoom’s app marketplace, there is literarily nothing about featured “Zapps”.

Eventually, I’ve found a couple of mentions of “Zapps” and some public information in the Zoom’s blog then I’ve faced this page https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/zoom-apps.html and figured out how does it work.

So, my question is where could I find additional information about this kind of integration and any API docs?
Btw, Is there any chance to jump in the first wave of participants?

Hey @enterval,

Here are the available “Zoom Apps” (formally named Zapps) resources:

We will be releasing Zoom Apps documentation once it is publicly available.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi tommy,

There are several integrations listed already on the signup page, does that mean there is access to whatever api or sdk available to selected developers? How do I get in on this? Is there a timeframe for public availability?

Hey @sweetaz ,

To request early access to Zoom Apps, please sign up here: Zoom Apps | Zoom :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes, obviously, I’ve done that. But that page has been around for months. When is anything actually going to happen? There’s 37 example apps listed on that page. I am assuming developers from those 37 companies have access to the zapps api now (and have had it for months). How long will it take for me to get that access?

1 Like

Hey @sweetaz ,

For more details about the beta Program, please email developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.