Zoom Apps on Mobile - Cannot type into input texts

hello, currently testing Zoom Apps on mobile beta (iOS), and it seems like only on mobile, I am not able to type into any input texts on our app. Could someone help check on this issue? Thanks!

Our mobile team would like to know which iOS package you are testing.
i.e. the Zoom version number like (5.10.3.1442)

Hi, the Zoom version number is 5.10.3(1442)

@so-young Are you still running into this issue? Let me know and I’ll follow up with our team if so.

Hi @MaxM, I’m still encountering this issue on 5.10.3(1442). Please help follow up with the team, thank you!

@so-young Please try updating your client, the latest version should be 5.11.1. Let me know if the issue persists after updating.

@MaxM thanks for your reply and apologies for the late response. How do I update the client for the mobile app? I’m testing on TestFlight, and the link posted previously seems to have expired. Could you help provide me the TestFlight link for 5.11.1? Thank you!

It doesn’t look like we have a more up-to-date test flight link unfortunately. However, this is something we’ll look at providing in the future.

Good news, it looks like we’ll be able to provide one in the near future for beta testers. I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop.

Sounds good, thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m glad to help! You should see an email soon - let me know if not.

Hi @MaxM I haven’t received an email yet. Could you help send again? Thanks!