Zoom Audio not audible from participant

I am using zoom web sdk over https zoom meeting was working fine for host and participant both but now days participant voice is not audible and there mic is also open.

And there is nothing change in code also

Here is the response of zoom web sdk

{“rwg”:“zoomscm173rwg.sc.zoom.us”,“rwcAuth”:“MTU5NjA4Nzk3NzM1OC40S-rI6IG-mYJpRET3B7VZ8vk9RtrBtvQTwoR9N4Akhg”}

/**/localJsonpCallback({“status”:true,“errorCode”:0,“errorMessage”:null,“result”:{“passWord”:“VzcvK1FLb3ZvME9WdzJkWTJlU0xXUT09”,“auth”:"-YCk-qANp62FTsK6JdI84j6RZk-AeDQ_XyYJy3izHXQ",“isWebinar”:“0”,“track_auth”:“3RZ25PqNSHeVUWkGDlvb619FabPZaLlU6IY4VXwqy8Q”,“sign”:“M1FkVGNFbmhRcVNJVjBtdkdIdVdJQS43NTA0ODgxNDYyNS4xNTk2MDg3OTQzNzI5LjAuVWl2M1pFU1YwbW5WczRtT3gzaGRVK2NraVZ1Y0RLdWVxb0J1RndXNVZrbz0”,“encryptedRWC”:"{“rwcsc.sc.zoom.us”:“pOCtoY4Ka-g-Mc0nKd-xsHjgbWksS8XasI7J82vjZNk”,“rwcprod.zoom.us”:“mS-78Ab4FOmu2Ywl0Mb1EQqY8Hdx3osPEcNVRsazmV8”,“rwcty.ty.zoom.us”:“GQIzM3HVDkRP3iXOkg-PkvaLXUxYT_0AQxOWgy4ZhBg”,“rwcdv.dv.zoom.us”:“h1oyfetcZOGOITqASqrIduOc6ANkUNxDm-_-M4N4JjI”,“rwchk.hk.zoom.us”:“jhogGnjxyR336C42XN_O_fyyRsNO9e53Z6NN2_fgKOo”,“rwcny.ny.zoom.us”:“x83HMVdXl5XqggDKpjz3a5zhJHJOfHaWHdslcTS_TFg”,“rwcsy.sy.zoom.us”:“cK9gIMKar4n97PebrnH8G0gamx-kuHarJ92aps4kVcA”,“rwchy.hy.zoom.us”:“dmeGfh84QXUDAV1SgzxXU7_ttsrEhV8kya64N3g5tL8”,“rwcam.am.zoom.us”:“Ypc9YflXkhaCkqNKvnAGwCEi8U8U7hUWic4jfgsP6LI”}",“mid”:“hZf0flNIQQKfZituI6ZJpA==”,“meetingTopic”:“Zoom Test (30.07.2020)”,“tid”:“WEB_fd076efaf1a1cd1c6bfa5565d63bcb6a”,“ccUrl”:"",“toll_numbers_json”:"",“meetingOptions”:"{“isShareWhiteboardEnabled”:true,“isChatEnabled”:true,“isAllowBreakoutRoomPreAssign”:false,“allowParticipantsRename”:true,“isShareOptionLocked”:false,“allowPutOnHold”:true,“allowParticipantsRenameLocked”:false,“isScreenShareEnabled”:true,“isBO100Enabled”:false,“isEnableMuteParticipantsUponEntry”:true,“isGroupHDEnabled”:false,“isEnableMeetingWatermark”:false,“isAllowShareZMWindowEnabled”:false,“isReportParticipantsEnabled”:true,“isPrivateChatEnabled”:true,“isUserEnableRecordingReminder”:false,“isLocalRecordingEnabled”:true,“isEnableClosedCaption”:false,“isAuthLocalRecording”:true,“isRemoteControlEnbaled”:true,“isPrivateChatLocked”:false,“isEnableAutomaticDisplayJoinAudioDialog”:true,“isAllowChatAndRaiseChime”:false,“enableWaitingRoom”:false,“isMeetingScreenSharingGrabAll”:false,“isChatLocked”:false,“isEnableMeetingControlToolBar”:false,“isCOHostEnabled”:false,“isEnableEncryption3rdParty”:false,“isShareScreenHostOnly”:true,“isEnableBreakoutRoom”:false,“playUserJoinLeaveAudio”:false,“nonverbalfeedback”:false,“isWaitingRoomLocked”:false,“isWaterMarkLocked”:false}",“isSupportQA”:“false”,“call_out_country_json”:"[{“code”:"+1",“name”:“United States”,“id”:“US”}]",“h323Password”:“573331”,“rwc_agent_endpoint”:“rwcprod.zoom.us”,“userName”:“Abdullah”,“invite_email”:“Abdul Jalil Qureshi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.\r\n\r\nTopic: Zoom Test (30.07.2020)\r\nTime: Jul 30, 2020 10:05 AM Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent\r\n\r\nJoin Zoom Meeting\r\nhttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/75048814625?pwd=VzcvK1FLb3ZvME9WdzJkWTJlU0xXUT09\r\n\r\nMeeting ID: 750 4881 4625\r\nPasscode: zA66SJ\r\n\r\n”,“isOriginHost”:“false”,“meetingNumber”:“75048814625”,“formate_confno”:“750 4881 4625”,“optionVideoHost”:“true”,“support_call_out”:“0”,“optionAudioType”:“both”,“rwc_agent_endpoint_backup”:“rwcsc.sc.zoom.us;rwcty.ty.zoom.us;rwcdv.dv.zoom.us;rwchk.hk.zoom.us;rwcny.ny.zoom.us;rwcsy.sy.zoom.us;rwchy.hy.zoom.us;rwcam.am.zoom.us”,“location”:“PK”,“can_recording”:“0”,“optionVideoParticipants”:“true”,“ts”:“1596087975945”}});

Hey @abdullah,

Can you please share what Web SDK version you are using, what browsers and browser versions and steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy
https://source.zoom.us/zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js

Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105

Hey @abdullah,

Please try upgrading to the latest version 1.7.10 and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy
But i have also used the 1.7.10 version it also have same issue

Thanks @abdullah,

When you say the voice is not audible do you mean the participant cannot be heard? Or the audio is not stable?

Please provide steps to reproduce the issue and screenshots of the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy
I mean participant cannot be heard and participant mic is also open.

Step 1: Host Starts the meeting and his mic and camera is also working
Step 2: Attendee join the meeting and his mic and camera is also open and mic is also not muted as he join by audio but when he speaks he can not be heard by the host and the host is hearable

and host and participant both are using https:

Note: every thing was fine working fine before but suddenly this issue arise and we did not made any change in the code

Hey @abdullah,

Thanks for the additional details, I will notify our engineers of this issue. (CS-2158)

I will reach out to you here if I need additional details from you.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy any update on the current issue

Hey @abdullah,

No updates yet.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy