Zoom CDN SDK, unable to join audio, chat as well as screen sharing in chat entering character give importkey console error in react js cdn link

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which Client Web SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster. [e.g. 1.9.0]

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone 12]
  • Browser: [e.g. Chrome]
  • Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context
Hi, I am integrating the Zoom CDN SDK into the laravel project. But when the zoom call started I am unable to join audio, chat as well as screen sharing. I have attached the screenshot of the zoom call also. Please anyone help me.
Screenshot from 2021-03-21 19-48-05|690x378

Hi,

It would be really helpful to us if you can complete the template, since it provides lost of helpful information to diagnose your issue.

In this case, it seems that the browser you are using doesn’t support Zoom Audio. Are you using Safari by chance? Safari doesn’t support the Zoom Web SDK Audio, since it relies on the Audio Worklet API which has not yet been publically released for Safari.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @alexmayo,
I am testing it on the google chrome browser. I have implemented the Zoom SDK 1.9.1 by using CDN. It is working on my local system but the same code I have deployed on my server & It was not working.
After the zoom call is started, unable to connect with computer audio as well as in chat if I am entering the string it gives the error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘importKey’ of undefined.

Please help me out where it is going wrong.

Can you check that jQuery has loaded before using the init and join functions? A screenshot of your console will help, too.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Hey @dushyant.neosoft,

Please make sure that the API Key and Secret are set correctly on your production server. You’ll also want to make sure that your production server is using HTTPS.

If that doesn’t help, a screenshot of the browser console would be helpful as well as a code snippet showing how you’re calling the init() and join() functions on your production server.

Thanks for the assist @alexmayo!

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

@MaxM thanks. I have used HTTPS & it is working.

1 Like

Great! I’m glad to hear it’s working now. Feel free to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.