Zoom Desktop (Mac) no longer detects Immersed Webcam (Virtual Camera). I read online that Zoom has now whitelisted specific apps for allowing virtual camera functionality (ie., Snap Camera).
Immersed is partnered with Facebook to release this to a very large customer base. Who do I need to get into contact with to fix this?
The latest version of Zoom for Mac.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install the Immersed Mac Agent.
- Click the Immersed icon in the top bar > Settings > Install Immersed Webcam.
- Open Zoom.
- Go to “New Meeting”
- Click on the up-arrow beside “Start Video”.
- Immersed Webcam is no longer an option.
This is what used to show:
Computer (please complete the following information):
- Device: MacBook Pro (2017)
- OS: macOS 10.15.4